Sunday, February 03, 2008

Smoky Mountain Gospel Jubilee * February 7 & 8th


This coming week I'll be off to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, Lord willing, to sing at the Smoky Mountain Gospel Jubilee at the Country Tonight Theater. Please try to be there if you are in the area, or take a quick vacation get-a-way for a two day wonderful meeting with Jesus. It's Thursday, February 7th at 6:30 pm, Friday morning at 9:30 am and Friday evening at 6:30 pm. There will be beautiful music by many church choirs and great preaching by many preachers, including Dr. Ralph Sexton, Jr. and T.D. Burgess. (The services are awesome!) I usually open up the Jubilee and sing the first song. So come early! If you get there, please don't forget to stop by my table. On Sunday, February 10th I'll be singing at my old church, Roaring Fork Baptist Church in Gatlinburg, TN.

1 comment:

Sarai said...

Lisa, Looking forward to hearing you. i will be with one of the choirs. Do you know where I can get a schedule for the event?