Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scheduling for 2008-2009




Hi, Everyone;

I hope everyone has all of those New Year resolutions going great, and sticking to them! I have! I have lost over 25 pounds in the last 5 months with Weight Watchers.

Anyway, I'm busy getting my 2008-2009 schedule ready. if anyone wants to schedule me please visit click here.


I will share my story and music wherever the Lord leads me. If you, your organization or church would like to invite me to share my music and testimony, please complete the information, click here.


There is no charge; however, love offerings are graciously accepted. I support myself through love offerings, donations, selling my 6 CD'S and through mission sponsors. The Lord provides for me through Mission sponsors' financial help to enable me to travel without charging for appearances. I will go anywhere in the world, wherever the Lord opens the doors. I request only necessary travel expenses.

The miracle of the ministry the Lord has given me is that His comforting touch takes away my affliction when I sing in praise to Him!


If you know me, you know that God is my agent and manager. I look to Him to direct my life and I depend solely on Him. Only He knows where the Holy Spirit needs to work! God gave me this ministry and it belongs to Him. The mission is to see souls saved and lives changed. Please pray that He will continue to give me the ability and resources to reach those who are hurting and need to hear how they can handle their struggles with His great strength and love.

May God lay upon your heart what part He would have you to play in this ministry for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Thanks LisaAnn

No comments: